Monday, June 20, 2011

{what's up doc}

I know it has been a while since Brady and I have showed up on the blog. 
Here's what we have been up to.
This is how Brady likes to study for his mid terms. 
The hat is on to catch the sweat from dripping on his notes. 
 I have been cooking up a storm with my new FAVORITE cook book {Our Best Bites}. 

 We love having the missionaries over for dinner. 
 Ryker has developed a love for the vacuum. He loves to try and touch it while I am vacuuming and when its out he tries to push it away.  
 He is so my son. He sleeps in the strangest positions. His hand looks so dainty up under his chin like that. 
 Taking LOTS of bubble baths. 
 Boys will be boys.
In case you were wondering how big Ryker's head really is... he is wearing my hat... yeah it almost fits him. 
 Daddy teaching Ryker how to play ball already. 
Learning how to open the drawers in the kitchen. He was a very proud guy. 



1 comment:

Marissa said...

Linds- Our Best Bites is awesome! Totally agree with you on that one :) And I think we can both agree that Ryker is so dang cute and you dress him SO CUTE TOO!