Week two of our Nana and Papa summer adventure.
Was a.....
Phone talking.
Parking going.
Swing loving.
Ball playing.
Bike riding.
Sippy drinking. Scooting.
Movie watching.
Nana snuggling.
Mama loving.
Bird show watching.
Zoo going.
Straw hat wearing.
Train playing.
{this was Ryker's first time playing with the trains and he LOVED it! he is for sure a Rabner boy with the love of trains. it was pretty amazing to see him schooting over the tracks and not destroying it all.}
Georgia sleeping.
Kids picking on her.
Hot sunning.
T Rex climbing.
T Rex eating Ryker for dinner.
{I know I am a mean mom. Ryker was not too thrilled about this picture}
Snake club joining.
{Nana and Papa have a snake club and Ryker, Sophi, and Lyra were inducted this zoo trip}
Sister loving.
Nana chilling.
Piano playing.
Car driving.
{Ryker LOVES this car. I think he just might be getting one for his birthday next week!}
Bubble blowing.
Story reading.
Snowball eating.
{can't get enough of these while at my parents. they are the BEST!!}
Elephant watching.
Carousel riding.
Gorilla growing.
{that's right Ryker is as big as a baby gorilla. that a boy!}
Crazy hairing.
Georgia eating snowballs.
Ryker being super silly.
{This was our favorite picture of the week. Ryker looks hilarious!}
Chalk drawing.
Swing smiling.
Straw eating.
{Ryker is the only kid I know who does not like snowballs, pop sickles, or ice cream. I don't know what his deal is and why he doesn't like cold things.}
Bedtime reading.
Dance partying.
Daddy (Brady) missing.
{Ryker and I have been missing Brady like crazy. We love you sweets!}
Kind of a week.




















3 comments:
You claim Ryker to be a "Rabner" boy because of his love of trains, yet I think his dislike for shave ice might out weigh that. Remember, we're all ice mutilation engineers.
So fun! LOVE the haircut and I love seeing pictures of you with your sisters. You guys look so much alike!!
Such a cute post. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun:) Ryker is so big now! I can't believe he is one!
Post a Comment