Monday, February 11, 2013

{Dinosaur Museum}

This was the first time Ryker has been old enough to actually enjoy going to a museum. He had SOOO much fun. He would just run from one exhibit to the next. He was so excited to see all of the HUGE dinosaurs. So cool for this little guy. 

 Ryker and Papa had a blast chasing each other through the dark tunnel. 


 My first bottle to feed Gray. Ha this is a HUGE mommy moment since Ryker didn't take bottles. I learned that I don't know how to hold a bottle. Silly I know. 
 The sand table was a BIG hit with my main man Ryker. We all had fun building and playing dinosaurs. I love interacting with Ryker at places like this. It is so fun and is one of many reasons why I love being a mom. 

 I wish my phone took better pictures... I forgot my camera on this adventure. 
Ryker was not such a fan of this HUGE shark.... it is pretty scary. We had such a blast here. Utah friends if you have not been - GO! If we lived in Utah we would totally have a pass here. We could play for hours here. 

No comments: