Monday, February 4, 2013

{Sledding :: Jollies Ranch}

 While at Nana and Papa's we got to go sledding up the canyon. There was so much snow. Like 3 feet. We all had such a blast sledding. A much better experience for Ryker than his first time up here last February when he had a double ear infection and I didn't know it and all he did was cry the entire time. He was having so much fun he didn't want to leave even though the poor kids hands were Popsicle's. Nana was awesome and stay at home in the warm with Gray so we could go play. 

 Ryker didn't want to ride down the hill with anyone but Papa. That made Papa's day. They became quite good buddies on this trip. 
 Brady and I had a lot of fun going down this crazy hill with all kinds of jumps on the tube together. It was so painfully fun. I was sitting on Brady's lap and almost every run ended up flying off and face planting it or bounced around getting bruised like the Georgia Peach that I am now. 



The snow was so deep Ryker could not even walk in it where it was not packed down already. CRAZY! I have not seen this much snow in a VERY long time. It was heaven! 

1 comment:

rabnerfamily said...

That looks like so much fun for a day or two. But truthfully I am really glad to live in a place where I don't have to shovel snow.