Monday, February 4, 2013

{Grayson :: 4 Months}

Happy 4 months sweet angle baby. 
You are growing so fast and we are having so much fun with you. 


Grayson has learned how to giggle this past month and it is my favorite thing in the world right now. Ryker was NEVER a smiley or gigglie baby and Gray totally is and we are having SO much fun with him. 






Grayson Oliver at 4 months:

  • Smiling like CRAZY. I wake up to him giggling in his bed. This is a million times better of a way to be woken up over a screaming/crying baby. He is so happy when he wakes up he wants to smile/play for 5-10 minuets and then eat a tiny bit and keep playing before he eats his real breakfast. 
  • Giggles all the time. His most ticklish spot is right under his chin. I discovered this while giving him a bath one night. 
  • Learned to blow bubbles.
  • Loves to say Goo. Ryker and I love get get him to say it. 
  • Is tolerating tummy time MUCH better. We have been practicing on the boppy. He will even do it for a few minuets on the floor all by himself. 
  • He rolled over once today for the FIRST time!! I was so excited I scared the poor kid. Oops! 
  • Your brother Ryker LOVES you a bit too much!  We are hoping he doesn't love you to death. You are starting to tolerate him better.
  • You are an awesome sleeper. You can sleep anywhere and through anything. 
  • You don't really like your car seat much any more but since we have attached your toy bar you tolerate it MUCH better. 
  • You are a total snacker when it comes to eating. 
  • You have started sucking on you hands/fingers and its so cute.
  • You are super tall and full of squishy rolls that I LOVE to kiss. You have almost out grown your 3-6 month clothes. We have not had your doctors appointment yet to know your new stats yet. 
  • You LOVE when I kiss your feet. 
  • Your hair is growing longer and getting lighter. So we were all wrong. We thought you were going to keep the dark hair like daddy but its turning blonde. 
  • Your eyes are still a blue/gray like mine. 
  • You are looking more like Grayson and less like Baby Ryker. 
  • You have discovered how much fun toys are. Your play mat keeps you entertained for a long time which is nice for the mama. 
  • We think you might be a cyclist like Uncle Ben because you are always kick kick kicking your feet/legs.
  • You usually have to be bounced to sleep. And when I say bounce I mean it. Like get your knees into it. I guess its a good way for me to burn some extra calories. Ha! 
Stats:
17.13 lbs {95%}
26 1/2" tall {95%}
You are one BIG happy baby! 
Love, Mama

1 comment:

Stephanie J. Hoyt said...

Such cute photos! I especially love the last one!