A few days before Christmas we were at Sam's Club and Ryker saw the gingerbread house kits and was begging for it. It was on clearance so I thought we would give it another try {last year we attempted and it was a terrible experience and I said that was enough for me}. The kits are the way to go along with hot gluing it the night before and just using the frosting to decorate. We all had fun building this one Sunday morning and Ryker even put more candy on the house than he ate {this shocked me}.
We are still no pros at this gingerbread house building but hey it was a VAST improvement from last year...

1 comment:
Our nephews just older than Ryker LOVE decorating gingerbread houses. Dan's mom has a big decorating party every year. I'd never done it until after we got married. So fun!
Post a Comment