Of course the weather decided to be FREEZING while the Booths were here when they were looking forward our "warm southern winter". But we still managed to play outside one day on scooters and bikes. It finally warmed up a bit and the sun came out!
On our walk we came across this cute little puppy. She had escaped from her house. After we all loved on her we found her home. I have to admit it made me SUPER puppy hungry.... someday the Wood family will have a puppy.... someday.
I love these cute nieces of mine. They are so sweet.
Collecting sticks is serious business for this guy.
hahaha Brady is going to KILL me for this one... but how could I not?
This cutie pie loves his daddy.
Grayson has inherited his love of climbing from his mama.
hahaha I love trying to take jumping pictures of Kels..... She is amazing.
Grumpy faces.
Silly faces.
Ryker sure misses these girls. He tells me at least once a week. Man I wish we lived closer to family.

No comments:
Post a Comment