The Young Women were in charge of decorating for the Ward Christmas Breakfast. The boys had fun with my girls and running around with their friends. Gray loves playing the piano.
I think it is safe to say all of our children ate more Hershey kisses than real food. Although one of the Brothers did make Ryker a snowman pancake with chocolate chips. That was pretty fancy.
Grayson was NOT a fan of Santa at all and this poor Santa kept telling me to get out of the picture but he would/could not hold onto my squirmy baby and I was scared he was going to drop him.
We had to bribe Ryker with a candy cane to sit on Santa's lap this year. I did hear from someone that boys tend to cry more with Santa than girls. I'm not sure if this is true or not but this year my boys were not fond.
I am glad that we have a good ward here in Alabama and it has been fun getting to know more women in the Relief Society and the girls in Young Women. Oh I don't think I have mentioned my new calling on the blog. I am Girls Camp Director and at the time was Mia Maids Adviser also.

1 comment:
Girls camp director!? you will rock that! Good luck!
Post a Comment