Meet the family.
Ryker is such a good little artist and even wrote all of our names on it also. Its kinda hard to read because its in yellow and Ollie is next to the tree in yellow so he is hard to see. My favorite thing Ryker draws is his curly hair. So sweet. Speaking about his hair last week we was getting mad at me about doing his hair and I asked him if he wanted to cut off his curls and he looked at me and thought about it for a long minuet and then said NO WAY mama! Oh good because if he would have said yes I don't think I would have been able to do it.
This is me Lindsay. I have wanted to be a mama since as I was itty bitty. I have 3 wildly handsome babies who keep me busy. I LOVE to run with a friend preferably but I will do it on my own if I have to. I LOVE to cook or I should say when I am in a good place in life I enjoy cooking and baking new delicious things for my family. I love watching my prime time shows at night with a bowl of Blue Bell ice cream and Brady. I love country music. I love going on adventures. I am a city girl who lives out in the Alabama country and somehow LOVE where I live but do not love that there is nothing to do and no where to shop other than Publix and Walmart. I am a Mormon. I love my Savior Jesus Christ and I love living in a small christian town. That happens to be on a beautiful lake. I love having good friends. You know that person that is always there for you and wants to be your friend back and you can have deep conversations with. Friends are hard. I love Brady Michael. He is my best friend and we LOVE playing games together and with friends. I miss having the energy to stay up to the wee hours of the morning playing games. {kids have killed this - my bedtime is usually 10pm now} I love fashion and interior design. I miss using my design mind. I miss my Atlanta friends and Delta wives. It makes me sad to know that we will never live near each other again. I miss living close to family but I love knowing I will have my church family no matter where I go. I miss snow {for like a day}. I miss being able to go to the Temple often. It is hard living where we live with the distance and having so many littles. My goal for the year is to choose happiness.
This is Brady. He is my lover. He is patient with me and all of my crazy. He is a VERY hard worker. He is a very involved daddy and I LOVE that. His boys adore him. So much that somedays it makes me sad they don't love me as much. But I am super happy they love their daddy. He is super smart and MUCH better with directions that me even though he always listens to me and I am usually wrong. He loves to work hard and play hard and puts his family first. He loves to golf and frisbee golf. He is that guy who is awesome at just about anything the first time he tries. He LOVES to watch ANY sport on TV. He is an avid Utah Jazz fan and University of Utah fan. He is VERY easy to scare. Snowball {our kitty} and Ryker have started having fun with this and it makes me laugh so hard. He loves punk music. He is WAY better at Mario than me. He is so down to earth and doesn't need or want fancy things {this needs to rub off on me}. He loves sushi and BBQ but not together.
This is Ryker our first born. He is known for his great hair. I mean really he is going to get all of the girls with it. The girls already eat him up in Kindergarten. His nick names are Ryker biker and Tiny and the girls at school call him Rykie {neither of us are sure about that one}. He is 5 years old. He loves school and is doing so well. He has learned to read and write and count to 100. He is our little artist and craft maker. He is so creative. He loves to make up stories about his daddy. He loves roller coasters. He started playing hockey this winter and is loving it and working so hard at learning to skate and hit the puck. He loves to ride bikes and scooters. He is obsessed with playing Mario on the wii. He loves to read books and have Nana and Grammy read books to him on Skype. He loves playing with his friends. Cole is his best friend right now. He is a great helper most of the time.
This is Grayson. His nick names are Gray Gray and Crash. He is one busy 3 year old. He loves to watch shows and read books. He is the best sharer I know. If you ask him for anything he will give it to you and even if you don't ask him for it he will offer just about anything to Ryker. He looks up to his big brother so much. He loves to climb. He is always thoughtful to his brothers. If he is getting a snack he will get one and share it with his brothers without being asked or told to. He loves his cowboy blankie {on the white side the most}. He loves to jump on the trampoline and ride bikes and scoters and play outside. He LOVES bubbles. He loves snacks. He would never eat real meals if I allowed it. He loves going to preschool at Miss Kim's. He gives the best big snuggles. He loves to sit in my lap and read books. He thinks I am his jungle gym. He is a VERY touchy kid. Loves water and juice. Has started getting into projects and loves to cut and glue.
This is Ollie Max. He is 18 months old. He is the sweetest baby. He loves to snuggle me still. His brothers never snuggled like this. He LOVES his milk but only in a bottle {i know i need to break him of this}. He loves his blue stuffed horse - can't go to bed without it. He is as tough as they come. He gets hurt and won't let you love on him to make him feel better he just wants to keep up with his big brothers. He officially runs around now and it is too cute. He has a red hot temper and it makes me laugh. He copies everything I do. I love watching him try to do exercise with me. He thinks I am his jungle gym also. He LOVES being outside way more than his brothers do. If I walk out to take the trash out he is crying at the door. He LOVES papa jack. He loves to swing and go down slides. He is a rotten eater. He loves to carry around books and read them all day. His favorite one right now is Piggies. He LOVES cars right now. One in each hand. He is always into something. He loves snowball. They play chase all day. He loves to flirt with all the ladies.
These are my people.
I would be lost without them even thought they are the reason I am crazy most days. I love them to the moon and back.






No comments:
Post a Comment