My sweet Ollie Max turned 18 months last week. Since I have not done many milestone updates on him here we go. His favorite words are mama, papa, iker {Ryker}, dinner, breakfast, wawa {water}, nack {snack}, apple, hot, purple, yellow, piggy, bubbles, dada, nose, shoe, book, no, choo choo {train}, beep beep {car}, quack {duck}, and that is all I can think of right now. You have quite the temper if you do not get what you want that often ends with your screaming and rolling around on the floor and all I can can do is laugh. You and snowball are still best buddies. Today I was in the kitchen and I could hear the loudest giggling coming from my room and when I went to see what was going on this photos is what was happening. You are even getting more gentle with your petting. You are stubborn and will not drink milk out of a sippy cup. You think you are one of the big boys and try to keep up with them and to be honest you do a pretty good job at it. You are a major climber. You love to make messes and get into EVERYTHING. You love to stack all of the cups on the kitchen floor. You love to play cars and read books. Anytime you hear music you start to dance or bounce your head to the beat. You are still a terrible eater. Not really sure what you eat other than milk but you are some how still growing. You love hanging out with papa Jack. You love to ride wiggle bikes and go for rides in the Jeep with your brothers. I was on the count down for you to go to nursery but you are not such a fan. I am hoping we will get you used to being without a brother and me so i can enjoy church. You have to have your blue stuffed horse and musical giraffe to go to sleep. If you could play outside all day you would be one happy guy. You have become super helpful. You love to put things in the trash for me and put your dishes in your drawer. You love to give hugs and snuggles and I hope you never stop that. We sure love you Ollie Max and feel blessed to have you be in our family.
Friday, February 26, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment