Here in Alabama it is a BIG deal when we get cold, white, fluffy stuff falling from the sky.
We had a snowball fight on the deck and I taught Ryker how to make a snowball.
After last years snow day I told Brady I was buying sleds when Costco gets them this year. Even if we only get to use them one day a year that will be worth the fun we will have on them.
Daddy the sled horse on our snow I mean frozen grass.
They all had a blast and daddy got a good workout in.
After we were done freezing our booties off {we don't have snow clothes to keep us warm in this kind of weather} we made snowflake cookies and Grayson and Ryker decorated them all by themselves and had a blast doing it. Much to my surprise they made some really cool cookies. I forgot to take a photo of the finished product.
We also enjoyed homemade hot coco. Pretty much we were all in a sugar coma for the rest of the day.
Cant forget itty bitty.


1 comment:
I love that Brady was pulling the sleds - that is awesome! Your cookies look so cute!
Post a Comment