Because I have the sweetest friend EVER Shara and we have boys the same ages and we both have crazy kids country life is OH so much better. Shara was super sweet to help pick up the boys from school while I was at the hospital with Ollie. Grayson and Wyatt had a ball at McDonalds. They are so silly together. When I finally got home and went to pick him up he did not want to ever leave.
Shara was even a trooper to take one more kid with her to a dentist trip. iPad 's save mama's in waiting rooms that is for SURE!
So blessed to have my "person" here in Guntersville.
It is such a good thing we have the same stroller and were running every morning last year and me being classic Lindsay said to her one day ummm we should just run together and we have been running buddies ever since and now we are the best of friends and so are all of our kids. I can't imagine life with out her. Running life is also SOOOOOO much better with a friend.




No comments:
Post a Comment