So for some odd reason I had written on the calendar that there was a bluegrass festival in a town 30 mins away from us that we were all super excited to go to... well needless to say there was nothing like that going on and we had to improvise for a mommy flop on the adventure of the day so we ate lunch at a tiny BBQ joint on the railroad tracks that when the train went by the whole building shook... I felt like I was in a movie and then headed to the splash pad and played in our clothes. It was not what we had planned but it still ended up being a fun family day.
Guntersville has been talking about building a splash pad.... I really hope the follow through. We LOVE splash pads and wish we had access to a close one.













No comments:
Post a Comment