We are heading down to Las Vegas this afternoon to bring in the New Year and meet miss Arabella. We are so excited to finally get to hold her and love on her!!! Since we are going to be hitting the strip tonight I decided that I needed a hot new look for the occasion. Last night I was brave and cut a full thick bang... I have never had bangs this thick before. At first I didn't recognise myself but now I am loving them. They are fun, sassy, and a change. I am always looking for a new look but I refuse to cut my length so I have found changing up the bangs works for me... most of the time... sometimes they don't turn out so good... but they grow back fast. If you are looking for a new look but want to keep your length try some dramatic bangs and you will be surprised what it does for you. Some people think it makes them look younger... I think they make you look more sophisticated! We hope all of you have a fun, safe, Happy New Year! Don't worry we will have some good Vegas pics when we return for all of you!
1 comment:
you're gorgeous linds!!!
Post a Comment