Monday, December 22, 2008

A Delta Christmas


Brady and I went to Delta this past weekend for Christmas with his family. This was the first his parents had seen the Mohawk and papa Max decided he needed to sport one also. So we have Mo and Hawk here!









Brady and I were spoiled and received all kinds of fun new things. Marilee made me this awesome apron I am wearing and the best present ever was a Wii !!!!
My arms are so soar from boxing last night its nuts... its only a game and it gives me a killer workout. Oh are we going to have some fun.

















We had a weekend of presents, food, games, food, and games. Brady and I only got mad once... Parcheesi is all I have to say.... yes I was angry! If you have ever played this game with Brady you would understand. He CHEATS and is an assassin!

Don't I look so cute in this picture? I think I'm going to keep my braces on for the rest of my life!

1 comment:

Kelsey Booth said...

So...Christmas isn't until Thursday...or did you not get that memo? December 25th :) Oh yeah, I logged in and deleted all of that extra space you so kindly left at the end of your post.