Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat

Last weekend was my company Christmas party up in Park City. It was a dinner and casino night. We got to play craps, black jack, poker, and roulette. It was a blast and I learned that it's a good thing I don't really gamble... I stink at it and would loose all our money. The evening was pretty tame for being Brady's first Mountain Land party. We still got lots of good laughs at all of the drunk and stumbling coworkers. Wow is all I can say... drunk people make me laugh lots and I'm glad its them making fools of themselves and not me. Brady did have some "drinking" of his own going on. He had 3 Rock Stars and 2 Red Bulls that night. Needless to say he didn't sleep much that night. I learned that it is difficult to get my groove on with a long fitted dress but I managed.

It is snowing like crazy today and I LOVE it!! It finally feels like December and just in time for Christmas. This week has been fun getting to see all of our friends as we were delivering Christmas goodies. Life just keeps running faster and faster and I am just trying to keep up with it all. I asked a friend this week where does all the time go and she had a very good explanation for that. She said once you are married you are cramming 2 lives into one so there never seems to be enough time. I had never thought of it like that but now it all makes sense to me. Just something to think about if you feel the same way.

No comments: