
Sorry it has been so long since I have done a post... this one will be a long one. Last weekend we went to Delta for Valentine's Day and to see Jamie, Dave, and Savannah. Savannah has some really cool foam blocks at Grandma and Grandpa's house that I think I had more fun with then she did.

Check out my sweet house I built... don't worry I had to build it while Savannah was in the tub and then as soon as she got out she came and kicked it over. That is her favorite thing to do with the blocks. Destruction!


Max and Merilee threw a Valentines Day dinner party for all of us. As you can see Brady and I were enjoyed appetising on the shrimp - Yummy!


Megan, Liam and I went to mom's school last week for her anti Valentine's Day chocolate party. It was a great success! As you can tell I am not very good at taking pictures of us... sorry mom.
Ok this is better a full shot of my beautiful mom! Love you!!! And Mum and Pappy thanks so much for the beautiful flowers,
jammies, and movie.

Liam thought he was such a stud hanging out in the computer lab like all the big kids. We get 'em started at a young age on working the computer in our family!
Kell-a-bell this is the video you have been waiting for. When you watch this video of the little Lime guy be prepared to laugh your face off at his animal noises. Sorry it has taken me so long to post this my computer has been having issues uploading videos.
2 comments:
I miss you Linds!!! Did I tell you I'm going to Paris...I'm only going to be there for 2 days so I need you to tell me all the "must see" places. Yay!!!
Thanks for the video. Alexandra loved it. I want to see the house Savannah made...I bet it's cooler than yours :) Love ya!
Post a Comment