Mardi Gras was on Tuesday and Brady and I decided to host a masquerade at our house and we had a great turn out. Lots of yummy food, crazy fun friends, and games. A Tuesday doesn't get much better than that. We were happy to see just about everyone came with masks also! Thanks friends for being such good sports!

Brady was not too thrilled about having to wear a mask and this was the most masculine one we could find and it still did not meet his satisfaction. But he was a good husband and still wore it :) thanks Brady!!

I loved my mask... I think I kinda look like
catwoman with purple side burns. I did make a really yummy King Cake with Megan for the party and I forgot to take a picture. It was supper tasty and looked lots better than the one I made for Mugs birthday party on Sunday. There is an art to making them and Megs and I finally figured it out.

Liam was all about strutting his stuff with the
Mardi Gras beads and at Megs birthday party on Sunday. Is he not just the cutest little guy or what?

Last week was Megan's 27
th birthday!

We went bowling for her birthday and let me just tell you the three of us are pretty amazing bowlers.... Liam was leading for most of the game.... like I said really good at the game!

Sorry our mom didn't teach us all her mad bowling skills she learned in her college bowling class. Now that is a true story and she really is an amazing bowler. But she always wanted to beat us girls I guess and didn't pass her talent on to us.

Mugs-e-moo is my oldest sister and one of my best friends (
Kell-a-bell is my other
bff). She is so much fun to hang out with and I love just being silly with her. It has been really fun not working the last few weeks and spending lots of time with Megan and Liam. She is always full of good advice and a listening ear. Thanks for being such a great sister. We love you Mugs!
3 comments:
I wish I could have been there! Looks like your party was super fun :) Love ya!
I love love love your masks. What a fun way to celebreate Mardi Gras. :)
Thanks again for throwing the party... it was nice to finally come over and see your place!
Post a Comment