Thursday, February 5, 2009

Roller blades and surprise visits


This week has been beautiful weather and good forchen for me. My car was backed into in December and I finally took it to the body shop to get fixed this week and have been without a car all week. Most would think that a bad thing but I have found it fun... I have been roller blading to work everyday and I love it! The weather has been wonderful and given me a great opportunity to be outside. I hate that as I have gotten older and had to join society and work 8-5pm I find it hard to get outside and enjoy nice weather. I cant wait until the trails are all clear so I can start blading down them! Thanks Janine for getting me into this sport again.
Last night I was home alone (Brady was at the library working on PT applications) and not sure how I should spend my evening without a car to go to boxing. I had made dinner already and also prepared dinner for tonight in the crock pot when a little knock at my door came. Megan and Liam gave me a surprise visit that was well needed. I miss just hanging out with my sisters. We had fun watching American Idol (laughing at the drama and bad singers) and made cookies. Liam was so funny he drug out all of the rock band equipment and had a microphone in one hand and a drum stick in the other and was jamming out like crazy. He is such a funny little guy. I am going to miss living so close to him. Thanks for entertaining me last night Mugs!

2 comments:

Kelsey Booth said...

That is so not fair! Why can't I hang out too :( I miss you and mugs so much!

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

That's so much fun! Family are so awesome! I miss roller blading, I haven't done that in so long! Does Janine have a blog?