
This weekend Brady and I went on a date with Megan and Weston to see Room Service at the Hale Center Theater. It was a comedy and was
humorous. We laughed very hard and had a great time. Thanks for the date night Mugs.

When we got back after the play Liam was still up and ready to play with us. Megan and I had both taken off our boots and Liam grabbed them and
brought them over to me and said "boots" and sat down for me to put them on his little feet. It was really funny to see him try to walk in the cowboy boots. Then after we took them off he got Mugs knee high boots and demanded that we put them on him.

They looked so funny and went all the way up to his bum. We didn't dare let him walk in them for fear of him breaking the heal. Lime guy is always good to keep around for a laugh. Megan and Weston might need to start worrying about there little cross dresser.... just kidding.
I know I do lots of post on our
nieces and nephews but how can I not - they are just so cute and entertaining. Also since Mugs wont blog I can keep you updated on the little Lime guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment