We have had our Christmas tree out on our driveway since New Years. We just couldn't let our first Christmas go so soon. Just kidding we aren't that sentimental. Its just we didn't know how to get rid of it and then it snowed again covered the tree. The other night our trash can was empty and it was trash day in the morning Brady decided to see if he could just put the tree in the trash can and it looked pretty funny. But it worked and the tree is gone now. Way to go babe!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm the same! I never want to take down my Christmas tree and decorations! I think ours was up until just a couple of weeks ago...
With blogging its hard to answer questions and write back to what you have said or asked, so here it is! We LOVE living here and definately are taking advantage of everything the city has to offer while we are childless! :) We are lucky to be able to do so much! Jake's bro-in-law works for Madison Square Garden. That's how we get the awesome tickets, seats, etc! Next...Greg and Steph are expecting #3 and they just found out it's a boy!! Greg already ordered the hockey gear! :) Tay and Halle are absolutely adorable! Their blogsite is on mine, check it out!
I find it a bit odd that you found it important enough to blog about throwing you Christmas tree away :) I think my next post will be "throwing away my favorite baby diaper". Hehehehehe...I'm so funny!
Hey Lindsey! What a cute blog, I'm so glad I found it! Hope you don't mind, I will become a regular reader!
Miss you. No baby yet. Christmas was long this year. I'm ready for Feb. Baby girl & Valentine's Day.
Post a Comment