Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tough girl... so I thought

As most of you know I started boxing a year ago and love it! Earlier this week I decided my left kick needed a lot of work. So I worked it for about 20 minuets straight and it started feeling like a stronger kick. When I woke up the next morning this is what I woke up to. Yes this is my foot covered in bruises. I guess I really did give that left kick a good work out by the looks of my foot. Its kinda funny that I bruise so easily. I guess it could look like Brady beats up on me but we all know he would never do such a thing... its just me beating up on myself.

1 comment:

Kelsey Booth said...

Ouch! That looks like Ali's feet...or your feet when I stomped on them :)