As many of you know I am obsessed with Jack Bauer and 24. It is my favorite show and I was very sad about it not airing last year because of the writers strike. But it is back on and in full swing with more action than ever! The last 2 nights we were treated to 4 hours of Jack. This is his crew so far in the season. I have a feeling that Audrey Reins will be joining this organization of former CTU agents. If you call us on Monday nights between 8-9pm do not expect us to answer our phones or do anything. But all other night we should be available! If you have never watched this show I highly recommend you start. Go to Hollywood and start with season 1 or you can barrow them from us (we have all 6 seasons) you will fall in love with them and wonder how you got glued watching until the wee hours of the morning. And for the record I knew Tony could not be a bad guy!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
24 Season 7
As many of you know I am obsessed with Jack Bauer and 24. It is my favorite show and I was very sad about it not airing last year because of the writers strike. But it is back on and in full swing with more action than ever! The last 2 nights we were treated to 4 hours of Jack. This is his crew so far in the season. I have a feeling that Audrey Reins will be joining this organization of former CTU agents. If you call us on Monday nights between 8-9pm do not expect us to answer our phones or do anything. But all other night we should be available! If you have never watched this show I highly recommend you start. Go to Hollywood and start with season 1 or you can barrow them from us (we have all 6 seasons) you will fall in love with them and wonder how you got glued watching until the wee hours of the morning. And for the record I knew Tony could not be a bad guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The Jack attack is back...yahoo!
Boo...Bachelor is better.
Well what if we called you over to watch 24 with us!!! You better answer if we do! :-) It's addicting!
Post a Comment