The 3 red headed cousins. Joey and John were so sweet with the Lime guy. The moment he walked into their house it was "hey Liam come play with me". The boys had to show him all of their fun toys. Liam had so much fun at Pete and Shell's he didnt want to stop and eat.
At the Spring Preserve we got to learn alot about recylcing and being green. Ben and Brady had fun digging a hole...it must have been hard work by the looks on their faces. We had fun at play center climbing on the rock, bones and turtles. We even got to take a ride on the train. All three of the boys love trains so that was fun.
The happy parents of miss Bella the princess who runs the house down in Vegas and the reason for our Vegas Vacation.
Yes that is correct Juilo and I had to climb up and get pictures with the birds. I'm pretty sure we were not supposed to climb on this section... it was rather tricky getting up there but well worth it. As most of you know I have a fedish with climbing on things... Brady says I was being a bad example for Joey and John for climbing on them... they were trying to follow us up so we had to wait and do it after they had left. I guess I will be the one teaching my kids some day how to break the rules.


2 comments:
Your new picture layout is cute. Thanks for keeping me updated!
Hey there friends... How is everything going. Cute blog and pics!!!
Post a Comment