Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chicago here we come...

I did it! I bought my plane ticket to Chicago to go and visit Kelsey, Anthony, and the Boo!!! I am so excited that in April we get to go on a fun trip before we move. We miss the Booth family very much and cant wait for April to come. SouthWest is the best airline to fly. You can still check 2 bags for FREE!!! And they have great prices. It will be fun to do a late birthday party for Allie I cant believe she is almost 2 that is nuts how fast they grow up. Kell-a-bell started work today and now I am very sad becasue we will no longer be able to have our daily morning chats... but it is good for her!!

3 comments:

Kelsey Booth said...

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!! I'm glad that you are committed now :)

The Mills said...

How fun!! Where are you moving?

The Mills said...

Linds, hey my husbands fam all lives up here, he works for his dad and yeah we just live here, I teach preschool at an elementary school, and am a mom, Its the BEST!! Where do you guys live?