This past weekend we went to the Draper Templeopen house with my Pappy, Peter, Shellie, and the boys. We had such a wonderful time. The temple was beautiful and the boys were so cute and had a great time too.
After the temple tour we went into the church next door and Grandpa, Brady, and Joey were Shake n' bake n' it.
John was so funny....he wanted me to take a picture of him and then he would look at it and say "no! that's not a happy face take another one" we did this about 5 times and this was the one he says is "a happy face" I would agree he looks very happy. John always know how to be wild and crazy and make me laugh!

4 comments:
I love those pictures, what a beautiful temple! John is adorable...that was sweet of him to think of Ali. Thanks for the post :) Love you!
I agree 100% about southwest being the best airline. They had a 50% off sell for flights coming to and from Seattle. My family booked a bunch to come see the baby and for the blessing. I love having a trip to look forward to. Sometimes I think that when people say they live for food that I must live for vacations. I crave them.
Wow! What a gorgeous temple. I really wanna take a trip out there to go through the Open House.
The pics are awesome! How fun! We had tickets but can't make it.. dang it!! Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment