Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years in Vegas



Picture 1 - Excited Lindsay (as usual) Not so excited Brady. This was at the Bellagio gardens at about 1:30 AM (2:30AM Utah time) on New Years. I really wanted to go to the strip and Brady said OK even though he was dead tired form the drive down (I was wired from my 3 hour nap from the drive). We headed out to what I thought would be a fun night in the city. We parked at the Stratosphere and started walking up the pedestrians only strip. All we did was walk about 3 miles in heels and get pushed through mobs of people. Not what I expected at all but at least I know now that I am not missing out on much. I have finally come to the realisation that New Years Eve is really only fun for those who go out and get smashed. There was a few good things that came from our night out on the town. 1. I got my first new years kiss at midnight 2. It was from my sweet amazing husband 3. Brady and I had our first New Years together. It didn't even bug me that my "great" plan was a bust because I was with Brady and that's all that matters. I think next year we will spend New Years playing games and eating yummy food with friends and family!
On our walk back to car (over an hour later) we happened to pass some wedding chapels that Brady was wishing we had tied the knot in. We thought they looked pretty nice and hey one of them would even Web cast your wedding. It doesn't get much better than that does it?!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

your blog is so cute! looks like you had fun in Vegas!