What a cute family and thanks so much for a fun few days and I'm sorry it took Brady 5 years of ya'll living 12 hours away to come and visit you. Now that he has me it will happen more often than that!
The story of the cactus. I was taking pictures and was walking around in a cactus garden up the canyon and Brady tells me I shouldn't be in there because of rattle snakes. Yeah that scared me pretty good. I know it's true there are lots of rattle snakes out in the desert but how he said that made me a bit unsure about hiking around in the desert. But luckily we didn't see any - phew!
Brady, Dave, and Savannah striking a pose... I don't think Savannah was too excited about this picture.
Brady can be such a cheese ball sometimes and I love it!
Jamie and Savannah enjoying the shuttle ride up the mountain.
The best part of the canyon the waterfall and swimming hole.
Americas next top model!
We played in the water here for at least an hour. It was nice to cool off in the cool water and try to catch some of the small fish. Savannah was loving running after them. It was pretty funny because we were not expecting this and Savannah's diaper was HUGE since it was not a swimmer one and she didn't even mind she could have played there all day and been a happy little girl.

1 comment:
Looks like a fun trip!
Post a Comment