Yesterday was the best. My mom and I went out on a date like we used to. We went and saw the new movie My Sisters Keeper and it was by far the saddest movies we have ever seen but it was so wonderful. We cried 2 minutes into it until the very end. It was fun because my mom and I would always go to movies and lunch growing up just the two of us and it was like the old days with her. After the movie we went to Gloria's Little Italy (thanks Sam for the suggestion) their pasta was ok but their dessert was AMAZING Italian cake Yummmmm.
It was so good for my mom and I to just talk and cry together before I move 3 1/2 hours away from her. It will be weird not seeing her weekly and we will miss Sunday dinner at her house but I guess it is time to grow up and learn to do it all on my own. I love you mum and I am so grateful for all that you have taught me and all that you continue to teach me. Thanks for being you and always looking out for me.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment