
Last weekend Megan, Weston, and my Lime guy came down to St. George to visit us. It was much too short of a visit. I am enjoying this city more than I expected but I miss Megs A LOT! While living in Provo Megs, Liam, and I spent countless hours on adventures and having fun. They made the day time hours enjoyable after I was laid off in February. Now that we three Rabner gals are in different parts of the country we realise how much we miss each other and the spontaneity of our friendship and adventures during day time hours.

Saturday we went to a live dinosaur fossil site Museum. This is a TRex foot print. It was a meter stick tall WOW. I was shocked! Liam is very into dinosaur's and had fun digging up fossils.

My Brady Michale is one handsome guy if I do say so myself :)

Friday night we went to the movie in the park and watched Casper the Friendly Ghost. Liam loved the movie and kept saying "look ghost, ghost" it was so cute! It was fun laying on the blankets under the stars watching the movie. One nice part about this hot city is no misquotes. I am loving that part!

See how excited my best friend was to watch this movie! He just brings a smile to my face.

Now Brady has been trained well .... see how he worships me! JK We love each other so much are we are so blessed to be living down here in a nice home and that Brady has a good job that he is enjoying. I have been out searching for a design job and I have an interview on Tuesday with a commercial firm and hopefully all goes well. I am getting very board in the day time without Megan and I am more than ready to get back to work.
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun trip! I can't wait to see you gals again...I miss you so much :)
Post a Comment