
Brittny Jean Peterson my dear friend from Design School just got married on Saturday. She made such a beautiful bride and I was so happy that it worked out for Brady and I to be there for her special day. It was so much fun to spend time with her because I have not seen her since the week before I left for Paris.

The wedding was outside in her Aunt's backyard and it was so beautiful and full of good friends and family members. Look how excited she is walking down the aisle with her daddy. You can just see how much he loves her in his eyes.

Jason and Britty so in love :)


It was really fun the theme of the wedding was a 40's carnival and they had this sweet photo booth that we got our picture taken in.


And of course you can't have a carnival without cotton candy and that just made my day. I know I love this spun sugar as much if not more than most little children.
We are so happy for Jason and Britty and wish them luck in their new life together.
3 comments:
Oh this post made me so happy and so sad all at the same time! Bribby looked sooooo beautiful in her white wedding gown. I miss you girls so much! I'm so glad you were able to be there at the wedding. I know that meant a lot to her. I'm still sad I had to work all weekend and couldn't make it. Glad you guys had fun though! :)
Cute, you and Brady look adorable!
Haha i love you love sugar just as I do. It doesn't make me feel so bad!
Post a Comment