Monday, March 7, 2011

:: The bachelor part one ::

Tonight I attended my first ever Bachelor finale party. I have only watched a few minuets here and there of the show so I didn't really know what was going on but it was fun to get together with the girls and hey we got to eat these tasty little tuxedo's. The drama and tears of this show are pretty entertaining to me. 
All of the gals enjoying the show. 
Oh and we can't for get Lucy {the host} sporting a black eye to be cool like Michelle {the CRAZY Utah girl}
Thanks for a fun night girls full of good celebrity gossip and treats. 

 Who do you think will get the final rose next week Emily or Shawntel O?

Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? 

5 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

that's funny.although i am not a dedicated bachelor watcher, that would still be fun to go to a party for it. and chocolate dipped strawberries and sparkling cider would make it even better!
i personally like Emily and think he would be crazy to choose otherwise ;)

Doreen said...

The REAL finale is next monday. Are you guys going to do another party?? I know the answer to both of your questions. He'll end up with Emily and Ashley will be the next bachelorette and I won't watch her season. b.o.r.i.n.g Have you seen bachelor pad?? Now that is drama to extreme.

Topsy and Havoc said...

ashley will be the next bachelorette for sure. how fun to have a party! i love watching the bachelor. no shame

Bren and Jen said...

I love Emily, however I think that she is way too good for him. I think he would last longer with Chantel. But he will probably chose Emily. Ashley will probably be the next one but I wish it would be the one that he doesn't chose out of the final two.

Megan said...

you got sucked in. well, at least it was with friends!