Can you tell how excited I am that this lost package finally arrived? My sweet sister Megan who lives in France mailed this to us oh maybe 6 weeks ago and it just arrived today! We have been checking the mail box daily hope to find this special box.
I love the awesome valentine that my sweet nephew Liam and niece Lyra made for us. Oh and lets not forget the Mi-cho-ko's. Only my favorite French candy. I didn't get the mail until 9:30pm tonight and when I opened these puppies up of course I had to eat them but this meant I broke my no eating after 8pm rule. Oops. But it was SO worth it.
Moral of the story don't trust the French mailing system. It just might take FOREVER to get to its destination and you are lucky if it actually arrives.
I miss my sissy and her sweet little ones. I can not wait to see them this summer. All of the sisters are going home to Utah this summer with our kiddos and it is going to be such a blast to have 5 weeks of sister time and hanging out with Nana and Papa. Needless to say we are VERY excited for summer to come.
****
RYKER news:
He rolled over today for the FIRST time!!!!!
Now we will see if he does it again. But it was pretty exciting news at our house. He is pretty funny when we make him do tummy time now. He gets super mad and starts scooting backwards while he is screaming. I don't think he even realizes he is moving because he is so upset. It makes for a good laugh for me and Brady.

5 comments:
oh it's very true. when i moved there my luggage was sent to paris, rather than nice. then my box of stuff sent back home took 2 weeks to get there. and countless packages that took forever to be received. love france, just not their mailing system :) i also very much miss their delicious chocolates!
Great day!! Eat a Michoko for me...or five. And you're right - tummy time is totally entertaining. Yay Ryker!
I am soooo glad you finally received your box and most importantly - your chocolates!!!! I am glad that Ryker is rolling over...big steps for your big boy :)
yeah for ryker! i love the backwards scooch. it's so funny, just watch out, because he might lodge himself under a couch or chair!
so glad the package finally arrived and in tact!
Linds with brown hair: We do have an ergo and I love it. It is one million times more comfortable for me to wear than the bjorn. Ive kept my bjorn too b/c I think its great 4 when theyre tiny but when they get big the bjorn kills your shoulders. The ergo doesnt kill your shoulders or anything else. The ONLY down side to the ergo is that baby can only face toward mom. BUT the ergo can be put on your front or back. so when theyre on your back theyre facing forward. I have the galaxy ergo. I love it.
Post a Comment