Ryker is more and more fun everyday. He is still very picky when it comes to solids. I don't understand him at all. One day he LOVES something and then the next day he refuses to touch it. He is already SUPER opinionated. But we love this toothy little grin.
We are LOVING this spring here in Atlanta. On Saturday it was 80 degrees and we decided that we needed to hit the pool. Ryker was So excited to go swimming.
The water was FREEZING. Ryker did OK with putting his feet in but when we sat him down he was NOT so fond of that. I am thinking if it keeps up this warm weather for another 2 weeks we will be set to start hitting the pool and not turn into pop sickles.
Friday was such a nice day we deemed it necessary to have a picnic with daddy at our favorite park after school. Can you tell how excited Ryker was about this? We even got to play a round of bocce ball {Brady killed me} and Ryker had a blast watching us play. He laughed and laughed at us. I am just praying that the blasted misquotes don't come out for a few more months so we can actually enjoy being outside in this beautiful weather.

8 comments:
I am so jealous that you are having beautiful weather. Ryker is so stinkin' cute. Too bad he's being picky, tell him he has no choice. Eat it or go hungry! Love ya!
bocce! ah sad that we couldn't be there to join you!
love the warm weather. can't believe you tried out the pool. brrrr! his is such a handsome little man.
Ooooh I'm so jealous of your weather!! And jealous you get to go to the pool already!
Linds Ryker is ADORABLE! So cute!
how fun! Ryker is getting so big and so handsome!
o my Ryker is freaking cute!! So glad you are having warm weather!
isn't the weather fantastic?
ryker is such a cutie patootie
You are soooo lucky! It's still 40s and 50s here! :) LOL. I love his smiles and he is getting soooo big! Love ya linds!
Post a Comment