All I can say is "STUD MUFFIN"!!!
This little guy of ours is one good looking guy and always full of smiles and GREAT laughs.
Ryker got this sweet new hat and sunglasses yesterday and he LOVES them AND he looks super fly in them. Who says you can't accessorize with a boy?
Sportin it at the park with our friends. Ryker was introduced to gold fish this week and thinks they are wonderful. I love that they invented baby gold fish. They are the perfect size for him and I don't have to break them up for him or anything.
Brady and Ryker were having a blast working on balancing rings on Ryker's head and seeing how many rings we could put on Ryker's feet before he started to cry. I was impressed that they actually got the whole stack on his head for about a half a second. But they DID IT!!!
Ryker is still not rolling over or crawling but he does wiggle like a worm on his back and can kinda get where he wants. He has now learned how to get to the bookcase and take all of his books off. It was pretty entertaining.
While watching conference Ryker decided he wanted to help me make necklaces. He thought he was such a big boy for helping me.
Ryker thinks he is too big for baby food and only likes to eat real food. His favorite is black beans. They are crazy messy and not so fun on the other end of things but he sure does devour them.
*****
I love being Ryker's mom and Brady's wife. This is what I have wanted my whole life and I could not be happier. Some days are great and others not so great but that is life full of ups and downs and its all about what we decide to make out it. I love conference and getting to hear the words of our prophet and his apostles. They give me such hope, guidance, reassurance, and praise. It seems like there is something in each talk that applies to my life which helps me to focus and enjoy it that much more. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life and that I get to hear the words of a living prophet of God. Now I just need to take all that I have been reminded of and apply it to my daily life. That is the hard part. I love my Heavenly Father and I am so blessed to have is hand in my life daily. I would not be who I am today without him and I am so excited that His temple will be opening up here in Atlanta in just a few weeks. I have missed going to the temple and can not wait to go often again.



5 comments:
Those pictures are too cute!!! Love it!!
That picture in the stroller? I just about died! HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!
I don't know if I can agree that your baby is cuter THAN mine but he may be equally so :) I love that handsome guy. The video of him just lying there was pretty funny. I love you!
my baby is cuter! ha! love the pics. you are a fantastic mom!
those pictures are precious Linds! so cute!
Post a Comment