I had this CRAZY idea that I should make my Easter skirt.
A day and a half later this is what I had created. I don't know if any of you sewers are like me and you get super excited about the idea of sewing something, then you start, and then you wonder "what was I thinking?", and then you are happy with the outcome? This is me on almost every sewing project. I hope that someday I will enjoy my projects from start to finish. Someday.
*****
I discovering that pockets are VERY difficult and that I struggle with reading patterns. I feel like they are written in Latin. But over all I am very pleased with how it turned out. I learned a lot for the next time I use this pattern.
Jersey Skirt.
I fell in love with this fabric and knew I could find a {tutorial}online to put it to good use. I LOVE how it turned out and it is super comfortable and will be perfect for the summer. I need to go and get more jersey and make more of these in different colors.

8 comments:
O my heck! I was just thinking this morning that I wanted to make a skirt and was hoping I could find a tutorial online!! You must have posted this just for me, Thank you!! I love the skirts!
nice work! they look great!
LINDS! You are too talented. I want to know how to make skirts like crazy. Actually: I need help sewing at all. But when you come out again can you show me how you did those two darling skirts? (YOU LOOK AMAZING BTW!)
You are so talented (and super skinny!). I am NOT the person who gets excited about sewing so you have one upped me there!
love the jersey skirt and you look great! wish my tummy looked like that! i would love if you would share the link to the jersey skirt tutorial!
ps. after i searched for a tutorial and found one i liked i came back to your blog and realized you had the tutoial link on it. it was the same i had found. don't worry i'm an idiot!
those are adorable@!!!!! I'm putting an order in for one of those jersey skirts!!!!
I'm so excited to make Ayla and me matching ruffle skirts! Thanks! Love all your crafts:)
Post a Comment