Wednesday, April 20, 2011

{ A taste of our days }

Ryker is super silly.
He LOVES to be tickled by his daddy and thinks it is the funniest thing in the world.
Enjoy his cute little laugh...... Well I was going to load a video but I now understand what you all mean when blogger wont let you upload a video. Lame. I guess you will get to see it another day.
 Tiny may not move very much when he is awake and on the floor but he sure does when he is asleep and in his bed. This is his new preferred way of sleep. One leg up and he has gotten really good at turning his mobile on with is piggies {toes}. He is silly little sleeper and usually has his blanked wrapped around his head when I go in to check on him.  

Last week this toothy, chubby, smiley guy had this picture sent into a baby agent here in Atlanta. So now we wait to see if they think he is as adorable as we do. Who knows you may just see this cute face in an add or on you TV sometime soon. I am not really interested in my baby being a baby famous model or anything. I am more interested in the big $$$$ we could make from it that our family could use while in school. 
Here is to wishful thinking. 
Meet Victor - Ryker's best friend. 
I am not sure why the boys both have such serious faces on because we were all LOVING the pool and sunshine. 
Victor is 3 weeks older than Ryker and the boys have been best buddies here in Georgia. We are VERY VERY sad that he will be moving away from us in just a few weeks. I have decided the worst part of this stage in life is all of my dear friends that we have made here are moving away due to their husbands graduating in May. This next year will be full of making new friends {again} I guess. 

No comments: