I don't know how Brady convinced me into doing this but he did. I cut his hair for the very FIRST time.
{Before}
{After}
I know it looks like a monster on the floor.
{After}
I know a bunch of you readers are professional stylist so don't judge too much on my cutting abilities BUT I do feel like I did an OK job for my first time. Brady was great in walking me through what I needed to do. I suppose life is all about learning new things.
I guess the best part of my new learned talent is I can cut Brady's hair every few weeks and keep it short how I like it!!!!!

5 comments:
Ive been cutting matts hair for 5 years now. it gets easier and faster every time. eventually you get to the point where your haircuts are consistent. saves a lot of money too. good job panz.
You did SO good!! No judging here ;)
What are some things you're doing for Brady? It's Eric's birthday monday but he had work AND school so I'm trying to come up with someting good to make it special. (We'll most likely be celebrating over the weekend but still..I need ideas haha!)
I tried cutting Zach's hair two Christmases ago. It was bad.
You did such a great job! I recently started cutting Anthony's hair and I think I am crazier about it than he is. The things we do to save a buck...I tell ya what!
nice work! gets easier, but yeah, about cutting every few weeks. good luck! he he!
Post a Comment