Last week was my friend's daughter's birthday party and I had the pleasure of helping her make these little beauties.
As most of you know I LOVE to cook and LOVE LOVE to bake and make pretty things. The party was at a bounce house called Monkey Joe's. That being said monkeys was the theme. I LOVE how they turned out. So cute AND the kids LOVED them and devoured them at the party.
Ryker had a blast just watching all of the kids running everywhere at the party. He was even more excited when I took him down this HUGE slide.
Sweet Erin tried really hard to get a picture of us coming down the slide and this was the best we could get.
*****
I love birthday parties {this week is birthday week for Brady stay tuned next week to see the fun from the festivities I have in store}. Thanks to my lovely sister Kell.a.bell I have already been brainstorming ideas for Ryker's FIRST birthday party. It is going to be a BIG deal. LOVE IT!!

1 comment:
Your cupcakes turned out SO cute! Way to go :) And I am happy to hear you are thinking about Ryker's parte!
Post a Comment