Tuesday, April 19, 2011

{ Happy Birthday Brady Michael }

Happy Birthday Brady Michael!!
Saturday was Brady's 27th birthday. We had fun celebrating Brady's birthday all week with "birthday week" festivities. My favorite was Friday night we made homemade pizza and root beer and snuggled up and watched Harry Potter  and the Deathly Hallows. It was so much fun to just sit down with Brady and watch a movie. 
******
Saturday morning Ryker and I woke up early and decorated the house and made daddy his favorite breakfast - waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. This is what Brady woke up to......
 It was family tradition to decorate your bedroom with streamers on your birthday. I decided to do the whole house for Brady this year. He was super surprised by this. 
  I made this little beauty to use for all of our birthday's. I am very pleased with how it turned out. 
 We surprised Brady with a trip to the driving range. He has not touched his clubs in over a year and a half. The three of us had a blast hitting balls. 
Ryker got pretty good at throwing the golf balls and trying to suck on the club. 
We had all of Brady's school friends over for cake and ice cream and games and it was a total blast. It was a perfect end to a perfect day with my two favorite boys. 
******
Brady is such an AMAZING husband, father, and best friend. I am so grateful for all that he does for me and Ryker. We love you Brady Michael!! 

4 comments:

Joslyn said...

You're so good at making a good celebration! I love how you go all out. Oh and you're welcome for having a party for you to meet your husband. lol

Amanda and Tom said...

You win wife of the year! Happy birthday brady!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Brady! We think you're awesome - and your wife is a Domestic Goddess! Linds I LOVE that birthday banner!!!

Megan said...

happy bday brady! we love you! hope finals went well!