Happy Easter!
Our first Easter as a family of 3!
This was our first Easter on our own. I had so much fun making Easter dinner {ham, scalloped potatoes, fluffy dinner rolls, and Brady made a jello salad}. It was fun spending this special Sunday with good friends the Quinn's. I am so grateful for my Savior and his atonement so that I can make it back to live with him and my eternal family.
Our first Easter as a family of 3!
This was our first Easter on our own. I had so much fun making Easter dinner {ham, scalloped potatoes, fluffy dinner rolls, and Brady made a jello salad}. It was fun spending this special Sunday with good friends the Quinn's. I am so grateful for my Savior and his atonement so that I can make it back to live with him and my eternal family.

1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a great Easter! Your pictures turned out really cute :)
Post a Comment