If you live in Atlanta and know me then you know how much I LOVE the Hillcrest Orchards apple festival. We have gone there every year we have lived here. Ryker had a BLAST with mama and Nana and Grayson this year. I didn't get any pictures of the pig races this year but being an Olympic year they decided to add a swimming race {YES swimming} for the piggies. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen an animal do.
Ryker is kind of a chicken and was NOT very fond of the big bouncy pillow. He just wanted to play in the sand.
He really enjoyed riding the bike. We went around and around the track tons of times.
Ryker's favorite things were drinking Nana's southern lemonade {super sour fresh squeezed lemon juice with no added sugar} and eating fresh made apple fritters and apple donuts. The apple fritter was AMAZING!! I wish I would have bought more than just the one.
As you can tell by our faces Ryker enjoyed the slide more than me. Right before this we went down a different HUGE slide and at the bottom it dropped like 2 inches and I slammed my butt on the hard ground and I thought I was going to die. Maybe not the best idea for doing a week after having a baby. Ooops! live and learn.
Nana and Ryker loved petting all of the baby goats, sheep, cows, chickens, bunnies and chicks. This was the first time Ryker had seen these animals as babies. He was in LOVE with them.
I am so glad we were able to make it one last time to the apple festival before we graduate. We wish Brady could have joined us but he was busy helping at the Georgia Special Olympics.
He really enjoyed riding the bike. We went around and around the track tons of times.
Ryker's favorite things were drinking Nana's southern lemonade {super sour fresh squeezed lemon juice with no added sugar} and eating fresh made apple fritters and apple donuts. The apple fritter was AMAZING!! I wish I would have bought more than just the one.
As you can tell by our faces Ryker enjoyed the slide more than me. Right before this we went down a different HUGE slide and at the bottom it dropped like 2 inches and I slammed my butt on the hard ground and I thought I was going to die. Maybe not the best idea for doing a week after having a baby. Ooops! live and learn.
Nana and Ryker loved petting all of the baby goats, sheep, cows, chickens, bunnies and chicks. This was the first time Ryker had seen these animals as babies. He was in LOVE with them.
I am so glad we were able to make it one last time to the apple festival before we graduate. We wish Brady could have joined us but he was busy helping at the Georgia Special Olympics.

1 comment:
I am shocked you are doing this much right after giving birth! I was in hibernation mode for at least a month after having a baby! Looks like such fun fall activities. I was born in Georgia and my parents always said that fall was the best there!
Post a Comment