Monday, October 15, 2012

{Pumpkin Festival}

October is my favorite month. I love fall. I love all of the fun activities you can do with your kids and I really love Halloween! I am so happy that I have been recovering so quickly so that we can take Ryker to do all of my favorite things. And this year he is finally big enough to enjoy them too. Thanks to Nana's we are able to make this happen.
 Ryker had a blast playing the the HUGE sand box. He is ALL boy and we LOVE it! 
 Throwing beanbags into the pumpkin hole. Ryker had so much fun doing this we played here for about 15 minuets and then had to come back a second time to throw them some more. 
 Ryker decided that the pink hat looked better on him than the scarecrow.  

 This made my day that Ryker said "mom take my picture with the pumpkins!" I could not really get him to smile but he was having fun playing with all of the pumpkins! 

 Nana has saved me! Ryker has totally been loving on her and this has been wonderful because he has been really hard for me since Grayson was born. He is going to be a sad little guy when she leaves. 
 Nana is the best story reader. Especially when Ryker gets to read her books on her nook. They just laugh and laugh together. 
 We cant have a post without a few cute picts of this cute guy. I cant believe how much he has already changed since he was born. He is such an awesome baby! He is a GREAT sleeper and eater. When we go out on adventures he just sleeps the whole time in his car seat. He is also a rockstar sleeper at night. I usually wake him up around 11pm to eat before I go to bed and then he wakes up around 2:30 or 3am and sleeps until 6:30am and goes back to bed until like 8 or 9am. If only Ryker would sleep in later so I could actually enjoy this awesome schedule! 

2 comments:

The Stylers said...

O I love the new pics of Grayson! He is a cutie! I can't remember what ryker looked like as a newborn so I can't figure out if they look alike! Looks like you are having lots of fun!!

Amanda and Tom said...

What cute boys you have!