Tuesday, October 9, 2012

{Brothers first meet}

Ryker came to the hospital on Thursday to meet Grayson for the first time. When he first came in he wanted to look at Gray but not hold/touch him. After hanging out for about an hour he then wanted to hold baby Gray and did NOT want to let go of him. 

He was being so sweet and soft with Gray. 
Family of 4!


We are one big happy family. Ryker has been my BIG helper. He loves to bring me the boppy when it is time to feed Grayson, he likes to give Gray his binky, share his toys with him when he is in the swing, as soon as Gray makes one cry he is quick to say "mom Gray is crying, can you get him", he loves to talk about "his brother" and "his baby". We are thrilled that he is loving Grayson so much. As for how much he likes me and Brady right now I would have to say 80% of the day he hates us. Everything makes Ryker melt down. He has started kicking the kitchen chairs over in frustration and hitting himself. The hitting himself part makes me really sad. We are working through all of the change. Here is to hoping that we can figure this all out quickly and that I will have patients to handle all of this change. It will be nice to have Nana and Grammy here to help give Ryker lots of special fun time. 

3 comments:

Amanda and Tom said...

Change its hard, poor ryker:) I love the picture of ryker hugging Grayson!

The Stylers said...

I love all these pics, So precious!! I can only imagine how hard it is for the big brother.. i'm so nervous for this! If anyone can handle it you can haha

Katie C Kirkham said...

Hugs Lindsay! You look Gorgeous! Keep your head up and sometimes a good cry helps everyone. Rooting for you :)