Painting pumpkins was the perfect activity for this guy. This was the fist time we tried finger painting. Ryker did really well with it and had a blast. I love that he is now getting big enough to be doing more crafts and activities. So fun!
I suppose he is MY child.... he did NOT like it when he got a little bit of paint on his fingers.
We were having a blast jamming out to some great Halloween music. Ryker had some sweet dance moves going on and as soon as he realized I was recording him of course he stopped.
Ryker was totally fascinated by our jack-o-lantern.
This cute little frog boy is not a fan of bath time. I am hoping this will change once his umbilical cord falls off and we can put him in his tub. We all decided that he looks different everyday. Its crazy how much they change. Too bad my rockstar sleeper is no more... silly karma with my last post of how great he was sleeping at night.... now he is waking up every 2 hours and I'm not loving it so much.
Anytime I pull out the camera to take a picture of Grayson, Ryker wants to have his picture taken also. Its pretty cute. Moments like this remind me how much I love this crazy monster boy. It is a phase and I know it will pass. This is what I have to remind myself 100 times a day.

No comments:
Post a Comment