Tuesday, November 6, 2012

{Boo}

 This year we got to enjoy LOTS of Halloween festivities. Ryker enjoyed being a Witch. I think he made a rather cute one. 

 We went to Boo at the Zoo and Trick or Treated with daddy and Grammy. Ryker was a bit scared of the Star Wars guys but we thought they were super cool and picture worthy. You know you live in a hippy area when you go trick or treating at the zoo and they don't hand out candy they hand out organic granola bars. Ha ha got to love Atlanta! 
 Later that night we went to our ward Trunk or Treat. I made the most delicious chili. I can't wait to make it again. It was so nice to just sit back and chat with friends at this party and not be running around trying to make everything happen. I love hosting parties but it is nice to sometimes just get to enjoy someone else's hard work.       
 I love how our costumes turned out. Ryker loved dressing up as a pirate even though it doesn't look like it. 
Our pirates chest for trunk or treating. Ryker was way into getting candy this year and filling his bucket. 

2 comments:

The Stylers said...

Cute costumes!! You look amazing linds!

Megan said...

love the costumes! they turned out so great!