I love that Ryker is getting old enough to enjoy doing craft projects. We went on a walk as a family to find pine cones. We discovered that Ryker is totally a city kid. There was a patch of grass out in front of our apartment complex and he was THRILLED to play on the grass. That got me and Brady thinking... when was the last time this little boy played on grass.... not sure. That was a weird sad moment for me. We go to the park all of the time but we just play on the playground and not the grass so he is not very familiar to it. Hopefully that will change this summer when we move and get into a rental house. I am also looking forward to not living on such busy roads. It was a bit scary having Ryker walk on the sidewalk with us on such a busy road. I was so stressed that he was going to run off the sidewalk and get killed. But we were successful in finding pine cones and much to my surprise they were VERY poky. I did not know that most pine cones were poky. After breaking off all of the pokies we were ready to make these cute little Turkey's. Ryker and I had a blast making them together. I look forward to many more projects with my cute boy.
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment