Monday, November 5, 2012

{Grayson's First Month}

I can not believe my little Gray is already a month old and I have only spent a few days on my own with the boys. Crazy how fast the weeks go when you have Nana, Grammy, and a million fall activities to keep you busy. Grayson really is my dream baby. He is a great eater and sleeper and fits into our lifestyle perfect. He just goes with my crazy flow of life and I could not be more grateful. I am truly thankful for how good/easy of a baby he has been since Ryker has been a bit of a challenge but we are slowly figuring it all out. I was thinking/hoping Gray would not grow up as fast as his brother but I am pretty sure he is going to be bigger than Ryker. I know I didn't think that would even be possible but it looks as thought it might happen. I think Gray is going to be even taller than Ryker though so maybe that will help with the weight distribution. 
{First time trying out his bathtub} 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

oh my goodness, i think he looks SO much like ryker in that picture! :) i'm glad he is such a good baby for you. that makes such a difference!

Amanda and Tom said...

Hooray for a good baby!

Megan said...

my goodness how much he has grown! he looks just like ryker and is so adorable. love you!