Ryker and Grayson had a blast with Grammy in town. We played at the park, fed the ducks, did crafts, snuggled, and played a LOT.
Daddy was even able to spend some time with us and enjoy an adventure out to the Botanical Gardens. I forget that Brady doesn't go on adventures with us much so he enjoyed going and getting some use out of our pass. Ryker and I usually go to the places we have passes while daddy is at school.
Oh the technology our kids are already used to. Ryker loves reading books on the the iPad. I am so grateful Grammy was able to come out and help us with Gray and make some fun memories. This Christmas when we head to Utah will be fun for Ryker because he has developed such a great relationship with his Grammy and Nana.


No comments:
Post a Comment