The Sunday before we left for Utah we hosted a Christmas party with some of our closest Atlanta friends. It was such a blast to have all of us in the same house together enjoying one another company, eating delicious food, playing games, and letting our kids run wild. Ryker is at a really fun age now that he plays well with other kids and loves all of mine and Brady's friends kids. It allows us to actually talk, eat, and play games as adults. Sadly this was the only picture I managed to get of the night. I irony of this is that Lindsey NEVER smiles for a photo and I got one of her with the bebies and no one else. I was shocked that we were able to have close to 30 people in our house for a dinner party. It didn't even feel like there was that many of us there in our tiny apartment. We are sure going to miss all of our AMAZING Atlanta friends I mean family when we move this summer.
We did part 1 of our 3 part Christmas the night before we headed to Utah. Ryker was DYING to open presents all day. He is WAY into dressing up these days. He loves his new shark and rocket dress ups. I think they are going to be loads of fun.
Ryker has also discovered how much fun games are. He got Candy Land and Don't Break the Ice. He thinks Don't Break the Ice is a blast and I'm sure he with think the same of Candy Land when we get back to Atlanta to play. He diffidently inherited the love of games for his parents and grandparents.
We love going to Utah to spend the holidays with our families but I think next year when will be fun to have one BIG Christmas in our home instead of 3 Christmases in 3 different places. It will be a new experience for us. We are enjoying every moment of this year in Utah as it will most likely be our last Christmas here.

No comments:
Post a Comment